New opening at
Grand Hotel Croce di Malta
A new way to welcome our guests, all aimed at safeguarding health, because we strongly believe that no one should give up a pleasure trip, a business meeting, or a long-awaited vacation!
What you will find:
• Clear routes and multilingual signs on prevention measures and on the required social distancingof 1 meter. Just follow the stripes indicating the entryand exit routes from the different rooms, stop where indicated and wait for your turn
• Severalplaces to sanitize yuor hands with hydro-alcoholic solutions and disposable tissues
• Couples, families and people traveling together can share the lift, sit at the same table or on the same sofa without respecting the rule of spacing of one meter. Among people who do not travel together, we will respect the distancing of 1 meter
• Reception with waiting areas and anti-wind bulkheads
• Fast check-in for those who want it, thanks to the online check-in (to be made before arrival)
• Electronic key sanitized in front of you and inserted in a single-use bag
• Clean and sanitized rooms and common areas, following the sanitary protocols.
• Well maintained air conditioning systems, ventilation sockets and grills sanitized following sanitary protocols
• TV remote control sanitized and placed in a single-use bag
• At the restaurant and bar, marked entry and exit routes, well-spaced and well-marked tables and seats, sanitization of the table and chairs at each use.Room-service always available.
• Dishes, glasses and forksare sanitized at each wash with specific products
• In the pool, clear indications of distance and maximum capacity in the water
• Sun Beds sanitized and positioned in consideration of the right spacing.
• In the gym, sanitized environments and machinery, indications of spacing and use of equipment.
• Thai Silk Spa, treatments and massages uponreservation in sanitized roomsat each service
Our staff will be equipped with a mask and gloves.
We will remain “human” even behind our latex gloves and you will see our smiles through the masks: we will do everything to make you feel protected, in a healthy and sanitized environment that suitsto the new needs of our time. We are convinced that, manysmall precautions, by everyone, will make the difference and allow us to return to enjoy the journey which then, together with the discovery, represent the essences of our life!
See you soon at the Grand Hotel Croce di Malta, in Tuscany.
The Management and The Staff